Monday, June 22, 2015

The Walking Dead In Virtual Reality Was The Scariest Thing I Saw At E3

The Walking Dead in VR


"It wasn’t that the zombies were too realistic. I wasn’t afraid for my life or anything silly like that. No, when I tried The Walking Dead in VR, what I chiefly saw was this: the disturbing possibility that virtual reality might get written off as a fad."

Virtual reality was huge at this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo. Microsoft’s HoloLens, Sony’s Project Morpheus and the Oculus Rift were the talk of the show.

Read more at Gizmodo...

3 comments:


  1. Thanks for sharing such a nice post it really helpe me to learn the new thing about those ,this leaf is really helps to get healthy in our life.here i listed the bestwordpress themes

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is the best and new Blackmart apkdownlaod the blackmart apk Blackmart apk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you a walking dead fan? Well, I am a die-hard fan of this amazing series and it is not surprising that we have begun the tenth chapter of “The Walking Dead”.

    Watch Walking Dead Season 10 Episode 1 here

    ReplyDelete